|No.163||E(P&A)I-2008/AL/3||42||Night Patrolling Allowance ? Recommendation of VIth CPC ? Revision of rates.||03.11.2008|
Travelling allowance rules-Amendment to rules contained in Chapter 16 of Indian Railway Establishment Code Vol.-II (Second Reprint Edition), 2005-RBE 49/2013.
June 10, 2013
Railway Board has referred three allowances to 7th Central Pay Commission for their consideration and recommendation.
October 31, 2014
February 2, 2010
- Counting of 50% of service, rendered by Casual Labour, for reckoning 10,20 and 30
- Lifting of limitation of berths reservation on Privilege Pass/PTO in Special Trains – Reg.
- Revised rates of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees w.e.f. 01.07.2021: Fin Min DoE Order 20.07.2021
- Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief
- EXTENSION OF VALIDITY OF PASSES/PTOS CONSEQUENT TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES NOTIFIED TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID 19 – RAILWAY BOARD ORDER